Do you know that there are certain cannabis strains to try before you die? Read on to know where to buy them!
As history has proven, human lives are short, fragile, but precious. The average human being is about 79 years, but that can change (for better or worse) depending on the lifestyle, environment, and era of the person living in. Therefore, one should try many things in life before it ends, and one of those is cannabis-related products, especially the recreational ones.
Now that both medical and recreational cannabis is legal in Canada, and the former is becoming legal in many states in the Americas, there are some cannabis strains to try before you die in the market today. We have checked some of the cannabis strains that we highly recommend due to their quality, effects, taste, and price.
Where To Buy Cannabis Online?
One online cannabis dispensary that we can recommend is Green Serenity, which is somewhat known in the cannabis selling industry today. They provide high-quality cannabis-related products, such as edibles, strains and the tools needed to consume the said products. Below are some of the products that you can buy today from their online website.
- Afghani Hash($17.50 to $332.50) – A cannabis plant strain that is known for its pure Indica strain, it is mostly used for helping with stress, insomnia, pain, anxiety, and depression. It has a pungent scent that provides sweetness and spiciness at the same time that goes along with a flavour of citrus. Users will feel a relaxed, happy but sleepy feeling after consuming this, so it is advised to be used before sleeping or at night time.
- Gelato – Sativa – Diamond($56.00) – Not to be confused with the frozen dessert, it is a grounded cannabis plant strain that is mostly used for helping stress, depression, anxiety, pain, and insomnia. Its known effects range from a relaxed feeling to an intense euphoric high, which has a side effect of dizziness and paranoia. New users must go easy on this to avoid being overwhelmed by its results.
- Platinum Blueberry Kush Hybrid – Indica – (Live Resin)($56.00) – A grounded cannabis plant that comes from two known cannabis strains, which in turn results in a high THC level of 22%. It is a combination of two strains, the Indica strain (70%) and the Sativa strain (30%). It is used for helping with stress, pain, anxiety, insomnia, and depression. It also works well for treating chronic fatigue, appetite loss, and chronic stress. Best used before sleeping or at night time due to its relaxed and sleepy feeling after usage.
- Bubba Kush (Indica)($84.00) – A cannabis plant strain that is known for providing muscle relaxation and an increase of one’s appetite after consuming. It is best known for treating stress, pain, insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It has a 14% to 19% THC level, which provides a soothing high to its user. This strain came from the OG Kush strain that is commonly known as “Northern Lights”, and is best used by smoking its extract via tools for cannabis consumption.
- Chernobyl Skunk($56.00 to $168.00) – It is a known Sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis plant strain that comes from two prominent cannabis strains, with a high THC level of 15% to 20%. It is best used for treating stress, depression, anxiety, pain, and fatigue that provides a calming effect after usage—the calming effect results in a happy mood with a relaxed mindset to the consumer. Due to the dreamy sensation that lasts for a long duration, it is best used at night time for maximum effect.
- Gorilla Glue – Hybrid – Diamond($56.00) – A Sativa-dominant grounded cannabis plant strain that is popular with both medical and recreational users. It is also known for being a cross of three different strains, namely the Sour Dubb Hybrid, the Chemo Sis Sativa, and the Chocolate Diesel Sativa. This strain is usually used for treating stress, pain, depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Upon consuming, it provides a robust and cerebral effect that results in an uplifting sensation.
- Pink Kush – Indica Dom – (Live Budder)($40.00) – A liquified cannabis strain that has 15% to 18% THC level. It is a potent cannabis strain, which is consumed in small amounts, that is usually used to help with stress, pain, depression, insomnia, and anxiety. It is also known for curing appetite loss. It provides an overpowering effect once consumed by the user, which also offers a soothing high along with the first effect.
- Cara-melts 80mg THC Sativa – Twisted Extracts($13.00) – The cheapest cannabis strain on this list, which is also a cannabis edible in the form of candies. This means that it can be immediately consumed after purchase or after receiving it. It is coated in a creamy, buttery flavour in the caramel bar form. This edible is infused with cannabis oil that is used on most cannabis edibles.
Most of the products found on Green Serenity right now are discounted, therefore now is the perfect time to purchase cannabis-related products for you to try in the comfort of your own home. Additionally, aside from the current discounts applied to the mentioned products, they have ongoing promos and discounts that customers can enjoy, both new users and loyal patrons alike.
And they deliver their products discreetly and privately via Canada Xpresspost to the customer’s chosen address, so there is no need to pick it up from a traditional brick-and-mortar store, unlike others.
There are various cannabis strains in the market today that are not only for medicinal purposes but for recreational purposes as well. It has multiple product variations that cannabis users can enjoy from their end, which can be purchased from online cannabis dispensaries such as Green Serenity that provides a vast selection of cannabis-related products.
We highly suggest that you check each product on your own, and other strains to know better on which one you would like much. Furthermore, there are other forms of cannabis strains to try before you die once you have been satisfied by their strains.